Thursday, July 12, 2012

Diane Ruby's Sweet Retreat's Little Sister

Diane made this fun bag from the pattern and fabric she got at Broadway Quilts Inc. We did a little post on them not too long ago. (They are the lucky ones who live in wine country!!) Click HERE to check it out! She used some fun floral and geometric prints to create this beauty!

"I recently purchased your Sweet Retreat’s Little Sister pattern. I love how it turned out. Thanks for putting together this fun pattern. The instructions were great and it went together without a hitch!" -Diane


Thanks for sharing it with us! It turned out great! For the Sweet Retreat's Little Sister pattern in PDF or paper form, click HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Love this bag, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did one with Riley Blake fabrics in pink and bright green. I love it. The directions with the pattern were super easy to follow. I just love the way this was put together. I usually skip zippers but this one is so cute and super easy to put in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm glad you loved it! If you take some photos and send them my way, I would love to feature you too!!

      blog@wpcreek.com

      Delete
  3. If you are wondering “what’s the best Fabric Store Near Me ”? And happen to be around Bastrop, your quest is over! Just find your way to Broadway Fabrics to get fun, modern fabrics. With a tonne of premium quality fabrics and textiles from famous manufacturers, we are confident about satisfying fabric enthusiasts. Too far? Just order online from Broadway Fabrics.

    ReplyDelete