Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quilt Market 2011 - 2

So this was my (Shayla, not Sue or Whistlepig) first time at Quilt Market. I have been told for years I would love it, and I sure did! It was a sensory overload. Colors and Creativity EVERYWHERE! When I would go out exploring I kept my camera locked and loaded in my hands! There was just an immense amount of stuff to see! Each time I would leave our booth I saw something new and fun! Below is a collage of some fun things I snapped pictures of while exploring.

to enlarge photo click HERE

Most of the booths I took photos of during Sample Spree ended up being the winners of Best Booth Awards! (I like to think I have good taste =P) Here are the booth winners:
Single Booth First Place: Jennifer Sampou
Single Booth Second Place: Valori Wells
Double Booth First Place: Lazy Daisy Cottage
Double Booth Second Place: Pat Bravo
Multiple Booth First Place: Alexander Henry
Multiple Booth Second Place: Anna Griffin
Best Merchandising Booth: Tina Givens
Best Creativity Booth: Jeanean Morrison
Best New Exhibitor Booth: Dear Stella

For pictures of all the winners and their booths check out the Quilt Market Facebook Page. They have a special album dedicated to this years winners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment