There are many awesome things about Quilt Market, but up there on the list is getting to make and hangout with great people! Everyone in the quilting world is so genuine and sweet, it is easy to make a potful of new friends with each Market! Below is a little collage of some friends, new and old! Not everyone is featured below because for some reason I didn't always have my camera (silly me!). But we still love you too!!
- A. Moda Fabrics featured 3 of our patterns in their booth this Market, Sweet Retreat's Little Sister, Leyvie Bag and Hot Pad Hot Bowl. Thanks Moda!
- B. Gayle Camarge from Shannon Fabrics is one of Sue's first Market friends! We are loving the Dr. Seuss Hat!
- C. Tristate Printing is where we get our pattern covers printed and we love the team. Richard Pflug Jr. and Jane Melville are a delight to work with!
- D. Lee Nakamoto from Accuquilt came to visit us in the booth. He can sew! Everyone at Accuquilt learns to sew when they start working there! We gave him a 'Color Me Mine' pattern to make for his 3 little girls!
- E. Kay Whitt, the charm and talent behind Serendipity Studio has been a Market friend for a few years and we can't get enough of her!
- F. Hoffman Fabrics featured 3 of our patterns in their booth this Market, Sweet Retreat's Little Sister, Leyvie Bag and Mosaic de Mer.
- G. Brewer Distributors displayed 2 of our patterns in their booth this Market, the Foofala Poofala and the Pooch Organizer.
- H. We have always been a fan of Buggy Barn! And now we have a direct link! Shayla's grandma, MaryEllen Laughary is working out there now!
- I. Adam Goodson of Cheep Trims noticed his ric-rac on the aprons we were wearing and begged to wear one for the show!
- J. RJR Fabrics has been distributing Sue's fabric for a long time! We love those guys! They were perfect neighbors to have for the show!
Not Pictured: Hillcreek Designs! I am not sure how I didn't get a single picture of these girls! We even went out to Pappasitos for dinner and margaritas one night! I must have been having too much fun to take pictures! These girls are the sweetest things and make adorable buttons!